Apple cinnamon sour dough bread.
You can have Apple cinnamon sour dough bread using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon sour dough bread
- It’s 230 g of water.
- It’s 150 g of sour dough.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- Prepare 380 g of bread flour.
- It’s 30 g of milk powder.
- You need 5 g of salt.
- Prepare 35 g of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s of For apple mixture.
- You need 2 of small apple cut to 1cm cube.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Apple cinnamon sour dough bread instructions
- My sour dough.
- Add water, sour dough, sugar, milk power and flour. Mix with spoon.
- Last add salt and olive oil.
- Mixing 10minutes until dough is shiny and smooth.
- Proof for 4 hours.
- Cut apple to about1 cm cube, add cinnamon and sugar, I airfry the mixture at 160 deg c for 15 minutes, this is personal preference as I like the apple to be softer.
- After 4 hours, double in size.
- Divide to 2 portions, gently push the dough to about 5×10 inches, place raisins and apple mixture.
- Roll, cut to half and twisted the roll.
- Place inside the baking tin.
- Proof another 1hour or until double the size with hot water below, in the oven.
- After 2nd proof, preheat the oven to 190 degree c, bake for 40minutes.
- Bread temperature 96~98 degree, well cook.
- Moist and soft 😃.