Sour dough French bread. Since receiving the recipe for the Sourdough Starter, I've made this French bread countless times. Crispy crust, sourdough flavor in an easy French bread recipe. Add enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough.
I ordered and received a sixteen-inch, two-loaf, perforated French bread pan. Step by Step Recipe to Make Perfect Sourdough Bread. Soft, Chewy, Airy but intense cream-colored crumb inside & Dark, Crispy. You can cook Sour dough French bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour dough French bread
- You need 150 g of Sour dough starter.
- Prepare 285 g of Bread flour.
- You need 150 of Water.
- It’s 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 20 g of olive oil.
- You need 6 g of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mix herbs (optional).
This French sourdough bread is strong enough to handle the weight of additional ingredients. It makes very good bread: sour, waxy, chewy and full of holes. If you want to reproduce the crispiness of a French baguette with Australian flour, try to lower the rate of gluten. Slash with a knife or razor blade, brush with water.
Sour dough French bread step by step
- Using electric mixer, kneed all ingredients, until smooth and shiny, about 10 minutes, proof for 3~4 hours, until double the size.
- Divide into 2 portion, gently spread the dough.
- Gently rolls to long stick.
- Put in the oven, with hot water at the bottom tray, proof for another 1~1.5 hours, or until double the size.
- Dust with some flour.
- Score the dough.
- Bake at 190 degree c for 40 minutes.
To slash the bread, cut four lines into the top of the. Let rise until double and bake. SOURDOUGH AND FRENCH BREAD Sourdoughis a doughmade of flourand waterfermentedwith-out yeastforbakingbread. Bread (Use Sourdough Starters (Basic) Rcp) recipe: Try this Sourdough French (Note: I usually use the "french bread" setting on my Welbuilt, but I dont think it is. How many calories inFrench Bread (Vienna, Sourdough).