Inspiration Salad Batch 1.
You can cook Inspiration Salad Batch 1 using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inspiration Salad Batch 1
- You need of Potato salad.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt to add to water to boil potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/3 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rosemary chopped.
- You need of 2 nd part.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 4 cups of salad mix.
- Prepare of Salad dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Inspiration Salad Batch 1 step by step
- Wash the eggs and peel the potatoes. Cut into cubes, and boil the potatoes and eggs with salt added to the water..
- After 10 minutes of actually boiling remove the eggs. Check the potatoes. Cook the potatoes till fork tender, mine were done in about 15 minutes of actual boiling. Let the eggs cool and peel..
- Mix the dressing well..
- Get the spice and potato salad ingredients and mix well. Stir in the potatoes..
- Put the salad mix on a plate. Add potato salad on top in the middle. Add egg slices around the potato salad. Serve with the dressing. I hope you enjoy!!!.