Cauliflower salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. Other Salad Greens to Use: Parsley is a great green to use for salads because it's cheap and the presence is subtle enough to not over power the cauliflower and chickpeas. Italian Cauliflower Salad makes a great summer low carb side dish for any barbecue or gathering.
Drain and let cool while you prep other ingredients. My Aunt Lavern's special cauliflower salad recipe combines crispy-crunchy ingredients with a creamy dressing that's ever so slightly sweet. Bacon Cauliflower Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Cauliflower salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower salad
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 bag of mix green.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry parsley.
- It’s 3 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted slice almond.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pomegranate seed.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need of Minced one clove garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Zest of one organic lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
A fresh grain-free take on a traditional Middle Eastern dish! We've replaced the bulgur wheat with lightly sauteed cauliflower 'rice' for a gluten-free and. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor. True healthy summertime must have for pool parties, picnic, BBQs and the heatwave.
Cauliflower salad instructions
- Wash cauliflower,core and cut to small pieces same bite size drizzle and toss with olive oil and then roasted them in oven 40 minutes at 450 f and cool it on side then you add season it with salt and pepper.
- Start making the dressing as the ingredients on top and whisk.
- Lay the mix green on top big tray and then start arrange the cauliflower on top the mix green then sprinkle green onion and parsley and then spoon the dressing on top as much as you want then garnish with almonds and pomegranate seed.enjoy.
I love eating this spiced cauliflower salad at the holidays. Martha pairs raw cauliflower with cooked green beans and roasted chickpeas for a satisfying yet healthy side dish. All Reviews for Cauliflower Salad with Roasted Chickpeas. Glazed Salmon & Roast Cauliflower Salad. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe.