Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables.
You can cook Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables
- It’s 12 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 70 g of bread crumbs.
- It’s 100 g of potato.
- Prepare 70 g of mixed vegetables (carrot, corn, green pea).
- You need 100 g of chicken fillet.
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 50 g of onion.
- You need 1 of scallion (take the green leaf).
- You need 2 Tbsp of margarine/butter.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of mushroom stock powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
Fried Bread Stuffed with Chicken and Vegetables step by step
- Cut potato and chicken into small dice (1×1). Chop garlic and onion. Set aside.
- Heat margarine/butter into the pan with medium heat. Put onion and garlic, stir until fragrance. Then add potatoes. Give small amount of water and cook for 5 minutes until half tender..
- Put chicken, salt, mushroom powder, pepper and cook until meat changes it's color. Then add mixed vegetables and scallion, stir it well..
- Pour milk into the pan and cook until thicken. Turn off the heat. Set aside.
- Prepare bread slices, beaten egg and bread crumbs..
- Put the chicken filling on the middle of bread. Fold bread to triangle shape. Press bread edges with finger or fork to seal.
- Put bread into beaten egg mixture, then cover it with bread crumbs. Do it until all ingredients run out. You can keep the bread in the fridge if you want to fry it later (put it inside zip bag first).
- Heat the oil with low fire. Fry the bread until it becomes golden brown.
- Serve while it hot or put it on your lunch box ✨.