Cranberry Orange Bread. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This cranberry orange bread is great for breakfast or a snack. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cranberry Orange Bread is sweet, yummy, and makes the perfect gift! There's something magical about those bright little pops of tart cranberry! The Best Cranberry Orange Bread is sweet, gorgeous, and perfect for giving as a gift! You can have Cranberry Orange Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of rind of a orange.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 2 of eggs,beaten.
- It’s 6 tbs of butter(or margarine)melted.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Slice quick bread with a long serrated knife to avoid crumbling if you run into fruit or nuts. Does Cranberry Orange Bread need to be refrigerated? There's no need to refrigerate Cranberry Orange Bread.
Cranberry Orange Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9×5' loaf pan with wax paper and grease,sift flour,sugar and baking powder,and salt into mixing bowl,stir in orange rind,make w well in the center add eggs.
- Orange juice and melted butter.
- Stir from the center until the ingredients are blended add the cranberries and walnuts,stir,.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until a cake tester (a chopstick or barbecue stick) inserted in the center comes out clean,about 45-50 mints).
- Let cool the pan and transfer to a rack to cool,.
Cranberry Bread made with fresh, juicy cranberries and orange is the perfect treat to bake during the Holiday season. This festive and pretty quick bread is super moist and bursting with flavor. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and orange zest. Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with juice.