Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 C of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 C of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan..
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor..
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly..
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts..
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles..
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour..
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread..
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well..
- Allow to cool, or serve warm..
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. How many bananas do I need for banana bread? My bananas aren't totally ripe—how do I get them to ripen faster? Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home.