Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks.
You can have Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks
- You need of Yeast Ingredients.
- It’s 6 oz of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- You need To Taste of Garlic Salt.
Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks step by step
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the butter and sprinkle garlic salt on top, and serve!.