The Best Fitness Tuna Salad. Tuna Salad without mayo: If you're looking for a mayo-free tuna salad recipe, try making the dressing with plain yogurt or whipped silken tofu instead. Tomatoes stuffed with Tuna Salad: Summer's best tomatoes can be hollowed out and filled with tuna salad for an old-fashioned, and super-delicious. Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good.
Hands-down this is The Best Tuna Pasta Salad I've ever had! This Tuna Pasta Salad recipe is my riff on Garduno's restaurant pasta salad. Gardunos is my favorite little local Italian spot, and they make an amazing Italian tuna pasta salad that my family has loved for years. You can have The Best Fitness Tuna Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Fitness Tuna Salad
- It’s 2 cans of tuna packed in oil.
- You need 1 package of pre-packed mixed salad (you are also free to use any kind of salad you want).
- It’s 1 piece of tomato.
- It’s 1 piece of red onion.
- You need 1 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 of of a Cucumber.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
This Tuna Egg Salad blends the flavors you love from tuna salad with egg salad for a satisfying and protein-packed lunch! Filled with a short list of We've been telling people that it tastes like tuna salad and egg salad had a baby (in the best way possible). And the true test of this recipe was sharing it. Got a hankering for tuna salad but literally can't stomach all the calories?
The Best Fitness Tuna Salad step by step
- First, you need to break up the tuna with a fork. Toss with the mixed salad..
- Cut your tomato, red onion, olives, cucumber into small pieces and add them to the tuna-salad mix..
- Here go the chickpeas and then mix all the things together in your bowl..
- When you are done, you can make your topping and seasoning. For the topping you just squeeze the lemon, to taste, if using. Chef’s note: “I like to mix the lemon juice and a little bit of the fish oil left in the can, it makes our salad smoother and adds great moisture to dissolve the spices. You can use avocado if you want, instead of more tomato”.
- Add the Dijon mustard and mix. Be careful, do not mix them overmuch because you smash the leaves of the lettuce. Your goal is a homogeneous taste but not a paste..
- Sprinkle the top with a little Parmesan. The aroma of the cheese makes the flavors even better..
Have no fear — a healthy recipe is here. Now when I whip up a batch of fish food, it looks much better in the bowl and even tastes better on the buds. Tuna Salad is a simple comfort food favorite. This recipe has been lightened up, for a healthy tuna salad that not only tastes great, but it's also Tuna salad is one of my favorite healthy lunches. In this healthy, lightened up version, I've stayed very traditional for a flavorful mix that's a lot better for you.