Cheese burger salad. This salad has everything I love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun. Chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, shredded cheese topped with grilled burgers A salad that tastes like a cheeseburger, with lettuce, ground beef, cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and onion. Hamburger bun croutons are a fun addition.
If you don't want to make your own I think what I love the most about this cheeseburger salad idea is all the variations you. Cheeseburger SaladAll the goodness of a big, meaty cheeseburger.but in salad form. To assemble each salad, pile torn lettuce on a plate. You can have Cheese burger salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese burger salad
- It’s of Frozen hamburger patties.
- It’s of Frozen fries.
- It’s of Hamburger toppings.
- It’s of And Condiments.
- Prepare of Hamburger seasoning.
Now about this cheeseburger salad. . . I was instantly drawn to this "Cheeseburger" Salad with Special Sauce because it reminded me of a Big Mac, aka my go-to order at. Classic burger elements become a fast, fun salad–a deconstructed take on a diner favorite. This nutritious Cheeseburger Salad loaded with seasoned turkey, fresh vegetables, and Thousand Island salad dressing will please kids and adults alike!
Cheese burger salad step by step
- Pre heat oven on 400.
- On cookie sheet place frozen patties and add seasoning of choice. Place in oven flip over when halfway done, seasoning that side too….
- Meanwhile make the fries.(I’d used the air fryer).
- When hamburger is done cut up whatever size you like.
- Layer- fries, meat, cheese, and whatever hamburger toppings you choose..
- Note- can grill hamburgers on grill or however you make hamburgers. When writing this recipe it’s winter or I’d be grilling outside lol..
I'm going to show you how to make an incredible cheeseburger chopped salad that works for weekday lunch or summer parties. A mouth-watering cheeseburger served over a salad full of fresh lettuce, tomatoes I'm pretty sure even non-salad lovers have to agree that Cheeseburger salad is pretty bomb. Burger in a bowl aka cheeseburger salad, is everything you want in a burger but in bowl without bun. This low carb burger salad is so good you won't even miss the hamburger. This Weight Watchers Friendly Cheeseburger Salad is adapted from this Pampered Chef recipe that I discovered back when I spent a short time as a Pampered Chef Consultant.