You can have Waldorf Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waldorf Salad
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 5 ounces of mini-marshmallows.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 2 of large apples I used gala apples.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of dates diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
Waldorf Salad instructions
- Take the pits out of the dates. Dice the dates. Get your raisins, slice the celery. Take the core out of apples.
- Dice the apples. The add the salt sugar, and lemon juice. Mix well covering all the apples with the lemon juice. This is done so the apple pieces will not turn brown..
- Toast the walnuts. Then whip the cream and mayonnaise. Add the raisins, dates, celery, and the lemon juice into the mayonnaise cream mixture..
- Add the walnuts and marshmallows mix well. Cover chill 1 hour before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.