Eggnog bread pudding. This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. Serve this Eggnog Bread Pudding warm from the oven with a big glass of eggnog. My parents love this bread pudding loaded with cranberries and pecans – and it uses up leftover dinner rolls.
Lightly toasted cinnamon bread is soaked with eggnog. This bread pudding recipe, brought to you by Evite in partnership with KING'S HAWAIIAN® Brand, is one I'm going to show you how to create an irresistible Eggnog Bread Pudding that will have your. Prep it ahead of time and bake it up for breakfast or dessert. You can cook Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- You need 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of eggnog.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- Prepare of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- Prepare of Caramel sauce optional.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
The Best Eggnog Bread Pudding Recipes on Yummly Eggnog Donut Bread Pudding, Eggnog Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Eggnog Bourbon SauceSuburban Soapbox. Bread pudding may be served warm or cold. Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments.
Eggnog bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9×11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread – mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Eggnog and bread pudding were made for each other!!! Today I'm combining the two for a cozy holiday dessert that's great for Christmas time or a snowy day. Pour half the eggnog mixture over top. Cut remaining bread slices diagonally in half; arrange decoratively on top. This gluten free bread pudding is easy to make and chock full of holiday flavor.