Suddenly Lime Burger Salad.
You can have Suddenly Lime Burger Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Suddenly Lime Burger Salad
- You need of Burger.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange peel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of grill mates smokehouse maple seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Suddenly Pasta Salad.
- It’s 1 of Bacon Ranch Pasta box.
- You need 1/2 of cp Mayonnaise.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1 of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Herded Taquiera Salsa Verde.
Suddenly Lime Burger Salad instructions
- Bring sauce pan to a boil. Add pasta and stir until al dente..
- In a separate bowl mix salad seasoning with 1/2cp mayo. Set aside.
- Strain pasta and rinse with cold water. Drain excess water and mix with salad seasoning. Refrigerate..
- In a skillet, heat to medium high, add in oil. Add ground beef and seasonings. Break down and stir sparingly until browned. Squeeze lime juice and stir again. Remove from heat..
- Plate pasta at the bottom, followed by ground beef. Top with green onion and drizzle Salsa Verde across the top..
- Serve and enjoy!.