Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread. Firstly, pepperoni sausage is made with either pork or beef. Moreover, it needs to hang to cure for at least six weeks, so this food is not something you can simply whip up at the last minute. Peperoni Pizzeria is an Italian restaurant serving rustic Italian cuisine such as wood fired thin crust pizzas and pastas.
Combine spaghetti sauce and sugar if desired; spread over dough. Top with the pepperoni, tomatoes, onion, cheeses and Italian seasoning. A free and open-source framework to kickstart your mobile product development for Android and iOS, powered by React Native. You can cook Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- You need 2 of tubes of crescent rolls.
- You need 12 slices of deli ham.
- You need 1/2 lb of deli sandwich pepperoni.
- Prepare 12 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 12 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 12 slices of deli turkey breast.
- You need 1 jar of yellow peppers (didn't use them all just what I thought he would like on it).
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of olive oi.
These are the amazingly unique pepperoni rolls found in almost all convenience stores in West Virginia and Southwestern PA. You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls-these easy pizza rolls are made with pizza dough and stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread instructions
- Spread out the crescent dough flat on a cookie pan, start your layers with the ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, turkey breast, peppers and onions.. then sprinkle a little italain seasoning and garlic powder over the top..lay the other crescent dough crust over the top and pinch ends to seal….brush on the olive oil and sprinkle some more garlic powder and italain seasoning over the crustput in preheated 350* oven and bake till nice golden brown.. cut and serve….
They also get brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Pepperoni is made with all beef, (can't remember if it can have pork, I think it may be ok to call it pepperoni with beef and pork.) but no organ meats. There will be a specific blend of spices, including. DiGiorno Pizzas topped with pepperoni come in many varieties! Check out our selection of delicious pizzas that feature pepperoni in flavorful topping combinations.