Fried Olive Oil Bread.
You can have Fried Olive Oil Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Olive Oil Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s As needed of extra virgin olive oil to fry with.
Fried Olive Oil Bread instructions
- Heat a skillet with extra virgin olive oil..
- Gather the ingredients and mix. Split the dough in half..
- Fry in olive oil turn as needed. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.