Best Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! You can cook Best Ever Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Bread
- You need 4 of ripe bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Sift together flour, soda and salt. This recipe makes the BEST most Moist Banana Bread ever!
Best Ever Banana Bread instructions
- Mash up 4 peeled ripe bananas. In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter. Add the eggs and cream together. Fold in bananas..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix into the banana mixture. Do not over beat. Add vanilla and stir again..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bread pan. Add mixture to pan. Bake for 55 min. May add nuts or chocolate chips if desired..
It is perfectly formulated for baked goods with terrific taste and texture – no additional specialty ingredients or custom recipes required so you can turn any recipe into a gluten-free recipe with ease! The best banana bread I've ever made! I always use sour cream as the yogurty component, add bittersweet chocolate chips, and sprinkle the top with cinnamon before baking (dragging a knife through to create swirls) along with a coating of sugar for that crispiness. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.