Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly.
You can cook Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly
- Prepare 3 of eggs room temperature.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly step by step
- Seperate eggs – place the egg whites in a mixing bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl put the egg yolks..
- Add the creamcheese to the egg yolks and mix with handheld mixer until well blended. Set aside.
- Add the salt and cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat on high speed with handheld mixer until stiff peaks form. Slowly add the egg yolk creamcheese mixer into the egg whites. Fold in with spatula slowly until no white streaks appear..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees farenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place spoonfuls of mixture onto pan. I usually make 6 piles..
- Bake for 30 min or until golden brown..
- These can be frozen or refrigerated. Just put parchment or wax paper between each one so they dont stick..