Coconut bread and coconut crackers. Coconut flour bread is one of the easiest and healthiest grain free recipes. This recipe is loaded with protein, healthy fats and prebiotic fiber. Learn how to bake with coconut flour with my new e-book, Coconut Flour Recipes.
Once the bread has cooled, glaze it with a coconutty powdered sugar icing, and top it with big shards of toasted coconut. I've used the unsweetened kind, to balance the sweetness and also. Coconut is one of the most versatile foods you can eat during your Candida diet, plus it's a great antifungal. You can cook Coconut bread and coconut crackers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut bread and coconut crackers
- You need of Have a cup coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of psyllium husk.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
This coconut bread is a filling snack that will help to kill any hunger pangs during your Candida treatment. You can eat this bread as much as you want during the diet. They are coconut flour crackers made with the infamous fathead dough. But let's be real for a Alternatively, you can also roll them into bread sticks.
Coconut bread and coconut crackers instructions
- Mix all the ingredients let it sit for 15 minutes and cut at half.
- Roll it using parchment paper.
- Cook it on the grill medium head for three minutes on both sides Mean while the oven is on 500 Fahrenheit heated take the bread after the 6 minute cooked on both sides put it in the oven for another five minutes.
- For the crackles use cookie cutter put in the oven temperature to 400 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes then change temperature to the lowest for a half hour just leave it in the oven till they cool off I used Everything bagel seasoning on top of the crackers.
Brush with some butter, sea salt and herbs to Considering that they contain cheese, fathead crackers with coconut flour last a pretty long time. Crunchy and incredibly cheesy: These gluten free and low carb cheese thyme crackers are made with coconut flour. Perfect as a satiating snack or as a grain free side for a salad or soup. Fathead crackers with coconut flour are easy and delicious! The coconut oil is not necessary for this recipe, because the butter and eggs combine with the coconut flour better without it.