Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. For the whiskey sauce, add butter and sugar in a double boiler. A pan of warm bread pudding transforms day-old bread — plus eggs and cream — into an indulgence. To make whiskey sauce: bring cream to a simmer over medium heat in a small saucepan.
The whiskey sauce tastes strong right out of the pan (yum!!) but mellows when pored over the pudding. Bread pudding is a great way to use stale bread. Here's a recipe for bread pudding with vanilla sauce that is simple to make. You can have Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce
- It’s of At least 2 loaves of bread.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla.
- Prepare of Bread pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey.
- It’s of Pecan whiskey sauce.
For the sauce, in a saucepan heat the cream, sugar, cinnamon, and butter together until almost boiling. – Add raisins and pecans. Serve whiskey Sauce over bread pudding – a flavorful dessert made with eggs, vanilla and whipped cream. MORE+ LESS Serve sauce over warm bread pudding. Store remaining dessert and sauce covered in refrigerator.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce instructions
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well.
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour.
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol.
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding.
Place in oven proof dishes on a baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with some of the coconut/pecan mixture. Sprinkle raisins, pecans, and coconut over bread cubes; set aside. Bread pudding with whiskey sauce is a delicious dessert inspired by the flavors of the Emerald Isle. Patrick's Day or any other day you.