Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! Nothing says summer quite like a cool pasta salad with loads of vegetables! Summertime Pasta Salad – a cold pasta salad packed with fresh veggies and lightly dressed with a parmesan and garlic dressing.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again. Here is a refreshing summer pasta salad. It has no mayo and is not "heavy" in the least bit. You can cook Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
So good on a hot day. Cut-up veggies add color and crunch to this cool and creamy tuna and pasta salad. Double bonus: It's a breeze to make and serves a crowd. Mediterranean mix-ins make this pasta salad so fresh.
Summertime Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
This colorful pasta dish is perfect for summertime. Colorful and quickly assembled, this make-ahead summertime salad goes well with grilled meats or poultry. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and transfer to a baking Add the pasta, basil and lemon juice and toss again. Season to taste with Italian seasoning, salt and.