Summer Steak Salad. But this is a salad, and the peppery character of the arugula, the greenness of the basil and beans, and the acidity of the tomatoes are. These summer salad recipes—including pasta, potato, coleslaw and fruit salad—will be standouts Summer's the perfect time to toss up this watermelon salad. You'd never expect it, but spinach is.
Grilled Summer Steak Salad with Corn. The combination of arugula and basil makes this the perfect summer salad. You can also add other greens of your choosing or edible. You can have Summer Steak Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Steak Salad
- It’s of Steak.
- Prepare of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare of Onion Straws.
- It’s of Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Summer Steak Salad recipe: Steak Medium Rare perfect OPTIONAL : Red Pepper, tomatoes , Crumbled Fresh goat Cheese or Gorgonzola /can be changed out for Shredded Cheese. A great review for this top recipe is from a woman whose husband doesn't like zucchini—and didn't realize it was in the salad until he finished it. This article has not been rated yet. SLICE warm steak thinly against the grain, then toss with salad.
Summer Steak Salad step by step
- Salt and pepper your steak and grill it up! You can also use some steak seasoning or marinate it! (See me London Broil marinade).
- Place sliced steak on top of chopped Romaine. Want some extra flavor? Mix up some olive oil and apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and some fresh herbs. Brush over romaine hearts and grill for a few minutes!.
- Top with Blue Cheese Crumbles, onion straws and Raspberry Vinaigrette!.
- Try mixing up your protein! Salmon, chicken, shrimp….YUM.
These filling recipes taste so very farmers'. Test cook Christie Morrison makes host Bridget Lancaster the ultimate Grilled Thick-Cut Porterhouse Steaks. Then, equipment expert Adam Ried shows host Julia Collin. Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette for your salad. Summer Steak Salad: This quick and easy salad is a great tasting way to use up any left-over bar-b-qued steak.