Corn salad. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. Find Deals on Corn Salad Seed in Gardening Tools on Amazon. Corn Salad makes the perfect summer dish for picnics, potlucks, or BBQs.
Summer Corn Salad "A friend gave me some fresh-picked corn today and I really wanted to showcase it. Southwestern Roasted Corn Salad "This is a perfect side dish for a BBQ and tastes great on a hot summer day." – Kim Fusich. Chef John's Corn Salad When the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob. You can have Corn salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn salad
- Prepare 6 cups of fresh frozen thawed corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 1/2 of of a medium size onion finally chopped.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of container feta cheese crumbled.
- You need 2 Tbl of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbl of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the red onions, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Quick Corn Salad This sensational salad is a delight to serve because you can make it ahead and it's an easy way to put garden bounty to good use. With colorful ingredients like corn, tomato and green pepper, it's also pretty in the bowl and on your plate. This Mexican Street Corn Salad, also known as Esquites, is smoky, spicy, tangy and incredibly delicious.
Corn salad instructions
- Thaw frozen corn and add to big bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to corn.
- Chop onion into small pieces add to bowl.
- Add feta cheese to mix.
- Season to taste.
If you love the Mexican corn on the cob then you will love this version. Mexican Street Corn Salad – Esquites! I just love to celebrate this holiday because I think in another life I was born Mexican since I. In a large skillet, cook and stir corn in remaining oil over medium-high heat until tender. Transfer to a salad bowl; cool slightly.